Step 1: Sign-up to Fishing.ie for free. This will give you access to enter Tweets about your latest activity as well as access to create fishing forum topics, fishing report and blogs, angling and fishing photos and videos and much more.
Step 2: setup a connection to Twitter and Facebook from Fishing.ie.
- Click on the Settings link in the Right hand Column (Item 1. in image)
- Click on the Connections link (Item 2. in image)
- If you wish to share your content with your Facebook account click on Facebook Sharing - Connect as Facebook user (Item 3. in image). You will be asked for your Facebook connection details. Note: These remain connected to your Fishing.ie account only are not disclosed to myself or anybody else.
- If you wish to share your content with your Twitter account, click on Twitter Sharing "Add new account" link (Item 4. in image). You will be asked for your Twitter connection details. Note: These remain connected to your Fishing.ie account only are not disclosed to myself or anybody else.
- Click on the "Save" button and your Fishing.ie account is ready
Step 3: Now Lastly, enter your activity tweet in the Activity text box. Tick the Facebook and Twitter checkboxes and Click the "Share" button. That's it!
Now that you have your Fishing.ie account connected to your Twitter and Facebook account, you can also Share any content that you or others have added on Fishing.ie with your Twitter, Facebook or other Social Media accounts. Simply look for and select the "Share" button and "Twitter" buttons at the bottom left hand side of the article, photo, video etc.
You may also be interested in the article on how to post your Fishing Photos and Videos directly from your mobile phone.